2011. március 24., csütörtök

~music~



I think this song tells what music is.
Sorry because I don't use the original version ,I think this is good for the moment  :)
Music is required in everybody's life, it has a unique spiritual power that can change people's emotions and even the person too.
Sorry but I really want to mention this, once I had a cat, who would sleep only if I was listening to music :D
Let's not forget the healing power of music, we have all known that music has a special effect on people.
It is also great for the children if we make them listen to different kinds of music, for example when I was young, my dad was always listening to LGT, Charlie or Deep Purple :D
An other important aspect of music are the lyrics. Even if the lyrics are not good the melody can't be enough.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése