She was born in London and won two Academy Awards for the best actress.
She was also known for her many marriages.
I will never forget that beautiful face and wonderful eyes I saw last year at my Listening and Speaking Skills class.
We've watched the movie "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof".
For me that has been her best movie.
But talking about her... She got everything that a woman can wish for, but was she really happy with her life?
She was known as the most beautiful woman in Hollywood, she was also a great actress, Taylor was popular amongs her collegaues
She was a social activist, championing the cause of AIDS awareness, research and cure.
She had many illnesses, she had heart problems, brain tumor and skin cancer.
Liz was one of the best friends of Michael Jackson and she helped him a lot during his trials.
Taylor had a passion for jewelry. She started designing jewels for The Elizabeth Collection.
With all this above we can very well see that she was a perfect woman even though she had dark patches in her life. In my belief she is THE woman, and we should all respect her because hardly anyone can balance out life like she had.
I hope people never forget her and the coming generations adore her as we do

I hope so, that people will always respect her; her acting talent and her beauty.
VálaszTörlésEverybody has dark patches in life. The biggest talent is not avoiding our problems, but rather to stand the ground and solve our difficulties. At least try it.
VálaszTörlésWe also watched the film; it was lovely. She was amazingly beautiful! I think she wasn't too happy in her life. Women like her suffer the most.
VálaszTörlés